Made in the USA
|"I can't believe how the Embers performs. I use the same amount of wood only I heat the whole house. I figure I get three times the heat from the same type and amount of wood." ~R.S., Curtiss, Wisconsin||
Dimensions: Length 54", height 48", width 30".
Weight: 650 pounds.
Firebox: 24" long, 1/4" thick back plate. 3/16" thick front plate and sides, firebrick lined.
Heating Capacity: Heats up to 2,000 square feet.
Return Air Opening: 2 - 12" round
Supply Air Opening: 2 - 12" round
Chimney Requirements: 6" inside diameter insulated Class A stainless. (sold separately)
Security: All EMBERS furnaces have a Safety Heat Dump installed as standard equipment. This protects the firebox and electrical controls from overheating during a power outage.
Fire Door: 11" x 13" cast iron
Blower Direct Drive: Standard 2550 C.F.M., 3-speed, 3/4 H.P.
The Embers Outdoor Wood Furnace is the better way!
- Eliminates or drastically reduces oil or gas heating bills.
- Shipped completely assembled; factory wired and tested.
- Firebrick lined.
- Easy, simple hook-up to your existing system.
- Ultra efficient air tight construction for top burning efficiency.
- CHARMASTER'S exclusive above-the-fire draft squeezes all the heat out of your firewood and gives you more control and longer burn time than with any other system.
- FREE heavy duty poker with each unit.
- Heavy galvanealed steel jacket coated with thick enamel to resist rust.
- Built-in free standing chimney support. The simplest ever! Just insert a few lengths of stainless insulated chimney pipe.
- Totally adaptable to any home - even homes heated with a hot water boiler system by installing a simplified air duct system.
Stop straining to read your computer monitor...
give us a call and we will mail you out a full color brochure TODAY!
2307 Highway 2 West • Grand Rapids, Minnesota 55744
218-326-6786 or 218-326-2636
Copyright © Charmaster Products. All rights reserved. Designed & maintained by Designett